The main purpose of confirmation letter/appointment letter is to ensure the job and inform the terms and conditions to the selected person. Here we provide some appointment letter sample to make the topic clear.
- Start the letter with a good news of the selection of certain post
- Close the letter mentioning terms and conditions.
Appointment letter sample with terms and condition
The management/managing committee is pleased to confirm your appointment as Manager on the following terms and conditions:
If you accept and agree to the above terms and conditions of your appointment please sign the duplicate copy of this letter of appointment as taken of your acceptance.
Appointment letter format
I am pleased to inform that you are selected for the post of assistant manager. Your salary is Tk 25000/= only per month. You will be entitled to four weeks leave of absence/vacation every year. You are requested to confirm us about the acceptance of this offer immediately.
Other letter samples:
- All types of letters with sample
- All kinds of Apology Letter sample
- Internship acceptance letter sample
- Adjustment letter sample, example, format, and template
- Sales promotion letter sample