Computer is the most used and power full tools in our day to day life for it’s various characteristics. So, here we describe some most important characteristics of a computer below:
Characteristics of a computer
- Automatic: Most of it’s algorithm is automatic and computer is most famous for it’s automatic characteristics. This is one of the major causes that’s why computer has huge popularity.
- Speed: Speed is the an other great fetcher of computer. It can work really first. A task which human need a year to complete but computer only need a day.
- Accuracy: Computer can calculate accurately, infect this accuracy is the most important reason that’s why it is more popular now a days in every aspect of our life.
- Diligence: This kind of characteristics can be found in every kinds of machine. A computer can work restless. It don’t need rest like human or any other animal.
- Versatility: As I said before, computer has wide range of use in our life. It can be use for various purpose. Actually we can’t even think our life without computer. From scientific research to daily home work in every aspect of our life computer has lots of use.
- Power of remembering: This is one of the most important characteristics of a computer. Day by day capability of data storage of computer is raising. Now general size of a hard disk is one terabit. Although computer scientist are working to improve this capacity.
- No IQ: Every one know that a computer has no IQ. It can’t work by itself without any command by human.
- No Feelings: Like any machine computer has no feelings like human. Computer can not mesure is it right or wrong. Yes this is a negative fact but this is also a common characteristics of computer.
You may like also
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Internet
- Major Application Areas of Computer
- Advantages of using computer monitoring
- Advantages and disadvantages of using computer in small business
- Various Classification of Computer Software
- Illegal and Controversial Computer Related Issues
- Computer Abbreviations and Acronyms