Want to make chicken and sweet corn soup in home for your family here is the chicken and sweet corn soup recipe.Â Preparation time: 10 minutes, total cooking Time: 20 minutes serves for 4 person.
Elements of chicken and sweet corn soup recipe
- 1 table spoon oil
- 2 bacon rashers finely chopped
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 2 x 420 g cans creamed corn
- 3 cups 750 ml chicken stock
- 2 Chicken thigh fillets cut into bite size pieces
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh dill
1 Heat the oil in a large saucepan and cook the bacon and onion over medium heat for 5 minutes or until the onion is soft.
2 Add the corn and sock. Bring to the boil then reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Add the chicken and dill and simmer for 5-10 minutes or until the chicken are cooked through season and serve.
Nutrition per serve
Protein 25 g fat 9 g; carbohydrate 35 g; dietary Fibre 7.5 g; cholesterol 45 mg; 1390 kJ (330 cal)
You may like also
- Chicken Stock Cooking Hints and Tips
- Chicken Wonton Soup Recipe
- How to Prepare Delicious Quick Chicken Soup?
- Glossary of Cooking Terms A to Z