This dessert made with tofu may help treat symptoms like vaginal dryness or hot flashes because it contains soy, a natural phytoestrogen proven useful for helping women overcome menopause’s effects. Recipe of chocolate mousse with natural phytoestrogens are mention below:
- 12 of silken tofu, drained
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp almond extract
- 1 c semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- ½ c fat-free Greek-style yogurt
Chocolate shavings (optional)
- PLACE tofu, vanilla extract, and almond extract in food processor and blend until smooth.
- ADD melted chocolate and blend 1 minute. Scrape sides with rubber spatual and blended. Refrigerate until just blended. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- POUR into large bowl. Fold in yogurt until just blended. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- DIVIDE among 4 dessert bowls and garnish with chocolate shavings (if using).
NUTRITION: (per serving) 409 cal, 44 g pro, 19 g carb, 1 g fiber, 15 g fat, 3 g sat fat, 413 mg sodium
You may like also
- Triple Chocolate Muffins Recipe
- Poppy Seed Muffins Recipe
- A Delicious Peanut Butter Muffins Recipe
- Super Soothing Smoothie Recipe