|Dear Sir, |
I am quite surprised to receive such a heavy bill for domestic power consumed by me during the last two months. It was not possible for me to have used much of power.
As during that period I was out of the station with my family for more than a month and the house was locked. Moreover, power consumption has always been low and has never received a bill for more than Tk 200/- (Tow hundred only).
In this regard, if necessary you may check it from the earlier record. Therefore, you are requested to check the matter and send me the amended bill for payment.
Md. Saiful Alam
Other complaint letter sample
- Complaint letter for over-billing of power/phone
- Complaint letter for lost luggage to the railway
- Complaint Letter sample on education matters
- A complaint letter to Headmaster
- Complaint letter from teacher to parents regarding student’s progress
- Complaint letter against doctor to state licensing board
- Complaint letter for increasing real estate taxes
- Complaint letter sample for poor service at store