There may be many types of stress. Here we have identified nine types of stress only. And a brief discussion regarding this all types of stress are given below:
Types of Stress
Physical stress: Created by excessive physical workload or movement. It can because of physical damage and can seriously hamper your life and work.
Mental stress: Felt for many reasons within or outside the organization. It can be begun outside of the organization and hamper organization development.
Cultural stress: Raised through cultural shock if it is not acceptable. Like every other stress, cultural stress has many disadvantages.
Religious stress: Meant for violation of a religious obligation by anybody.
Socio-economic stress: Related to many socioeconomic factors.
Political stress: Created due to political defeat or unsuccessfulness.
Intra stress: Stress within the employee himself for some reason.
Inter stress: Happened between different individuals working together.
Behavioral stress: Created due to the behavioral patterns of employees or others.
You May Like Also:
- Definition of Stress
- Major factors affecting stress
- Major and common causes of stress
- Advantages of Avoiding Stress in organization
- Steps to reduce stress
- Various strategies to reduce stress
- How to reduce employee stress
- Major signs and symptoms of stress
- Role of Family in Stress Reduction
- Impact of stress on employee productivity
- Causes of Stress in Bangladesh Industries
- Nature of Existing Stress Conditions in Bangladesh