There are a saying like this “Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe”.┬áSo, we should conscious about some factor when we start a new business. A person thinking about owning a business should examine the following factors should determine when start a business:
Factors should determine when start a business
- Capital Requirements: The starting of funds necessary finance the operation.
- Risk: The amount of risk a person is willing to undertake by starting the business.
- Control: The amount of authority the owner can exercise.
- Managerial abilities: The skills needed to plan, organize, and control the business.
- Time requirements: The time needed to operate the business and provide guidance to the employees.
- Tax liability: The amount of taxes a business must pay to governments on earnings to the business.
You may like also
- New business announcement letter sample
- Scope and Functions of Business Finance
- 12 Essential Features of International Business
- Definition of global business environment
- Basic Concept of International Business