Skin care is essential in this day of pollution otherwise your skin may dull. On the other hand most of the cosmetics of market have comical mixture. So, it is safe if you can use homemade cosmetics for skin care. Here are some tips for homemade cosmetics.
Buy some camphor powder form the chemist. To a tablespoon of Kaolin, add a pinch of camphor, a tablespoon of honey and few drops of brandy. Apply in on the face and leave it on for twenty minutes before rinsing it off. Instead of camphor, alum (phitkari) powder works equally well. Use the recipe daily.
Corn meal/Oat Meal Mask
Make a thick paste of corn meal or broken wheat (dahlia) in same butter milk or cucumber juice. Use it on the face for fifteen minutes and rinse it off. Apart from treating the larger pores, this mask helps in improving the texture of the skin.
Make pore astringent
Mix one and a half ounce of cucumber juice, one ounce of benzoic available with chemist, about ounce cologne (perfume) in 5 ounces of rose water. Use this mixture several times during the day to clean the oily skin.
Do’s and Dont’s
- Do not pick or squeeze acne whiteheads, pustules and papules.
- Apply minimum make-up is the skin condition is extremely oily.
- Cleanse your face at least three times a day with a light soap and water.
- Use an alcohol-based astringent several times a day to tone the skin pores.
- Use water-based cosmetic and powder make-up product.
- Follow the home-made cosmetic care religiously.
The home-care toning routine is a convenient way of dealing with large pores. It is important to use the astringent especially after the acne, whitehead or blackhead is picked to close the pore.
Apart from the recipes explained, vinegar in water, milk, yogurt, tomato and almond meals are the other food products effective in treating the skin pre condition. They can be used in the form of lotions and facial masks.
You may like also:
- How to cope with aging
- Herbal Beauty Tips for Hair, Face, Hands and Feet
- Best Natural Body Skin Care Tips
- How to Keep your Skin Healthy?
- How to Take Care of your Face Skin Naturally?
- Banana’s Pack to Increase Face Brightness
- Seasonal Skin Care
- How to Improve Skin Complexion and Texture?
- Skin Care Advice Depends on Your Age
- Some Major Causes of Aging of Skin