Hotel reservation letter is written by the hotel manager and it sent to their customers. Hotel reservation or confirmation letter is from their restaurant and hospitality. Another confirmation letter can send by the customer to the hotel manager for booking room or restaurant. Both of the hotel reservation letters these factors should their number of guests, Names, and addresses of both parties, Date of arrival and departure, Date/day of reservation, Details of the package.
Hotel confirmation letter is also a way of communication between hotel management and respected guests. This letter is such an essential part that it can be used for lawful concern in the case of any matter with consumers and hotel management.
A hotel reservation letter must be completed in the best and expert way. It is essential to finish hotel reservation letter in the highly proficient way, including all contents and information. This letter can also be very supportive of the rising promotion strategy and hard work by hotels and restaurants.
Hotel reservation letter sample
|November 23, 2016
Sub: hotel reservation.
This reservation is to be under my company name. I shall be arriving with my co-workers for a special meeting. Important information
Company name: Oreo health center
I would also like to request for your special meeting room for 3rd December. We shall be arrived on 1st December at 8 am. We hope that the rooms and meeting room will be available for us.
Payment shall be made in full upon our arrival.
Please respond with a confirmation letter on my reservation as soon as possible. Please feel free to contact me or my office. The phone no is (0000000000000), and email (Oreo @yahoo).
You May Like Also:
- All types of letters with sample
- All Invitation letter sample / format / template / example
- Invitation letter for a business meeting
- Survey invitation letter
- Trade show invitation letter
- Invitation to tender letter
- Sponsorship invitation letter
- Grand opening invitation letter
- Invitation letter for employee training
- Business trip Invitation letter
- Invitation Letter to the Launch Party
- Invitation letter to shareholder to join as a board of director
- Job interview invitation letter