Our day begins and ends with the brush of teeth. Many people do not know the exact rules of how to brush. If you don’t know then you will not be able to teach the child at home. Without proper brushing and brush problem may arise some serious problem in teeth and mouth. So, for that reason here we provide some important tips for how to brush your teeth correctly in home.
And some people make some common mistake in time of brushing teeth so we discuss some topic what not to do when you brush your teeth.
How to brush your teeth correctly
- The first thing is to pick a perfect toothbrush . Use a good quality toothbrush, the teeth brush would not be too hard or soft. Children brush would be small in size which fit with their mouth.
- After breakfast in the morning and before going to sleep at night brush your teeth with moderation paste. If possible, use tooth paste which contains fluoride. Paste for children should contain less severe.
- Set the brush with teeth at 45 degrees angle and brush from up to bottom of upper jaw teeth and for lower jaw teeth brush from bottom to up.
- brush your teeth of inside and outside and spend same time for each.. Do not hurry and take the time at least two minutes to brush your teeth.
- Toothbrushes should be changed within every three months .
- Brush twice a day. While eating chocolate or other desert items do not delay to brush your teeth.
This should not be done:
- You do not need to brush the teeth with extra long time. Be aware of brush with extra force which may damage cell inside of the mouth.
- Do not brush from front to back rather brush from up to dawn.
- Do not brush immediately after taking foods with sour.
It is the responsibility of parents to teach children from an early age to brush in a proper way. Children can choose fish-bone to better health of their teeth.
You May Like Also: