A fruit bread can be a great dish for your meal. It is so testy as well as healthy. I think all member of a family like this dish. You can serve a fruit bread dish in tiffin of your kids and they must like it.
Ingredient of fruit bread
- 1 ¾ cups (9 oz/280 g) all-purpose (plain) flour
- ½ cup (4 oz/125 g) sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup (6 fl oz/180 ml) milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup (3oz/90g) unsalted butter, melted
- ¾ cup (4 ½ oz/140 g) finely chopped pitted prunes
- ½ cup (2 oz/60 g) chopped walnuts or almonds
A moist bread, with so much flavor and texture that it would make a respectable holiday fruit cake. It is chockfull of fruit and nuts, and remains fresh-tasting for several days. If you want a round loaf rather than the conventional shape, bake the batter in a springform pan and decorate the top with dried fruit.
Preheat an oven to 350˚F (180˚C). Grease and flour a medium (8 ½ inch/21 cm) loaf pan or a 7 inch (18 cm) springform pan.
In a large bowl stir and toss together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Set aside. In a medium bowl whisk together the milk, eggs and melted butter until smooth. Stir in the apricots, prunes and nuts. Add to the combined dry ingredients and stir just until blended.
Spread evenly in the prepared pan. Bake until a thin wooden skewer inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean, 55-65 minutes. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes and then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
Makes 1 medium loaf
Other Content Bread Recipe:
- Some important quick bread basics tips
- Whole Wheat Bread Recipe
- Oat Flour Bread Recipe and it’s elements
- How to Prepare Pistachio Olive Bread?
- How to Prepare Vegetable Nut Bread?
- Whole Wheat Walnut Bread Recipe
- Nine Grain Bread Recipe
- Patsy’s Honey Nut Bread Recipe
- A Delicious Lemon Bread Recipe