Every one like spicy food. Nobody can’t resist his temptation for spicy food. In this post we proved a spice muffins recipe. So, let’s start.
Ingredient of spice muffins recipe
- 2 cups (10 oz/315 g) all-purpose (plain) flour
- 2/3 cup (5 oz/155 g) sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons nutmeg, preferably freshly grated
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- ½ teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 egg
- 1 cup (8 fl oz/250 ml) heavy whipping (double) cream
- ½ cup (4fl oz/125 ml) milk
- 1/3 cup (3 oz/90 g) unsalted butter, melted
- ¼ cup (1 ½ oz/45 g) dried currants, optional
Heavy cream gives these a fine, creamy texture and a delicate crumb-and what could be nicer with your morning coffee or afternoon tea.
Preheat an oven to 400˚F (200˚C). Butter standard Muffin tins.
In a large bowl stir and toss together the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon, cloves and allspice. Set aside. In a medium butter and the currants, if using. Add to the combined dry ingredients and stir just until blended.
Spoon into the prepared muffin tins, filling each cup about two-thirds full. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean, about 20 minutes. Cool in the tins for 5 minutes, then remove.
Makes about 12 standard muffins
Other Content Muffin Recipe:
- Muffin Baking Basics
- Cooking Equipments for Mixing, Shaping and Baking Muffins
- How to make Corn Kernel Bacon Muffins?
- Cornmeal Nugget Muffins Recipe
- Recipe for Buttermilk Bacon Muffins
- Poppy Seed Muffins Recipe
- Triple Chocolate Muffins Recipe
- Peanut Butter Muffins Recipe
- How to make Pear Pecan Muffins?
- Healthy Oat Bran Muffins Recipe
- Strawberry Orange Muffins Recipe
- Recipe for Bran Muffins
- Recipe of Currant Muffins
- How to make Cinnamon Crunch Muffins?
- How to make Banana Bran Muffins?