Do you know how to mails manicure at home? Here we provide total procedure but before that some general knowledge about nails and some tips for its beautification.
General knowledge about nail
Nails are easier to understand when they are compared to hair. Both are primarily composed of dead tissue protein. Nails are healthy when your fell fit and eat a well-balanced diet.
Vitamins A and B complex, plenty of liver, citrus fruits, milk, honey celery, cauliflower, nuts and grapes are good mil, honey, clelery, cauliflower, nuts and grapes are good for the nails, Vitamin D capsules are also particularly beneficial.
Brittle and splitting mails are caused by lack of calcium. It can be improved by taking two tablespoons of gelatin daily in a glass of fruit juice. You will see the results after six weeks. Ragged cuticles are caused by lack of lubrication.
So lubricate with lots of cream, the cuticles and the areas around the nails as often as possible to eliminate raggedness and hang nails.
Nail-biting is often a sign of tension. It is also insanitary. Self-discipline is the only solution to the problem of nail-biting. Also take life more calmly, and keep your nails carefully manicured. When nails begin growing, they may require strengthening. Use a colorless nail hardener.
Steps for nails manicure at home
A manicure once a fortnight is very essential for an elegant look. Before every manicure; soak your hands in a little warm olive oil for about 5 minutes.
- Shape nails either oval, round or square using the smoother side of an every board.
- If cuticles are neglected, they tend to stick to the nail. A healthy cuticle should be soft, supple and not stuck to the nail. Smooth some cuticle cream into the cuticles and push back the cuticles.
- Follow this by removing all the dead cuticle with an orange stick wrapped in cotton an dipped in cuticle remover.
- Snip off hang nails if any with a cuticle cutter but do not cut the cuticle as it would only make the cuticle rougher and harder.
- Massage hands with a good hand-cream.
- Remove all residue from the nails by washing and drying the finger tips.
- You can make your individual hand lotion from the following:
- ½ cup rose water
- ¼ cup after-shave ——————– mix all together and
- ¼ cup glycerin ——————— bottle for use
- ¼ tablespoon white vinegar
Finally apply your nail polish in nail.
You may like also:
- How to Pamper Yourself at Home?
- How to get a Tan in the Sun and without the Sun?
- How to Take Care of Hands and Feet at Home?
- Natural Eye Care Tips at Home
- What is Cellulite and Way of Cellulite Removal
- How to Improve Women Body Shapes Neck, Back, Breasts, Waist, Tummy, Legs, Hips and Bottom
- How to Apply Make Up in Face, Nose, Eye and Lip?