Peanut is very popular and delicious food to every one. Its full of different vitamin and mineral which are essential for human body it also contain enough fat.
Now think if we make a muffins with peanut butter how delicious it will be. So, lets start we will share a peanut butter muffins recipe so you can make it at home and serve it.
Ingredient of Peanut Butter Muffins Recipe
- 2 cups (10 oz/315 g) all purpose (plain) flour
- 1/3 cup (2 ½ oz/75 g) firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup (6 oz/185 g) smooth peanut butter
- 1 1/3 cups (11 fl oz/330 ml) milk
- ¼ cup (2 oz/60 g) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup (3 oz/90 g) chopped roasted peanuts, salted or unsalted
Fine textured, moist and golden. They aren’t too sweet and have a good nutty flavor-you could sever them with a curry or chicken dinner, or with roast pork. For breakfast, pass them with butter, into which you’ve beaten a little honey.
Preheat an oven to 400˚ F (200˚C) Butter standard muffin tins.
In a large bowl stir and toss together the flour, brown sugar, baking powder and salt. Set aside. In a medium bowl beat the peanut butter briefly until smooth, then beat in a few spoonfuls of the milk. Beat in the remaining milk, then beat in the melted butter and eggs. Stir in the peanuts. Add to the combined dry ingredients and stir just until blended.
Spoon into the prepared muffin tins, filling each cup about three-quarters full. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean, about 15 minutes. Cool in the tins for 5 minutes, then remove.
Makes about 16 standard muffins
Other Content of Muffin Recipe:
- Muffin Baking Basics
- Cooking Equipments for Mixing, Shaping and Baking Muffins
- How to make Corn Kernel Bacon Muffins?
- Cornmeal Nugget Muffins Recipe
- Recipe for Buttermilk Bacon Muffins
- How to make Spice Muffins Recipe?
- Poppy Seed Muffins Recipe
- Triple Chocolate Muffins Recipe
- How to make Pear Pecan Muffins?
- Healthy Oat Bran Muffins Recipe
- Strawberry Orange Muffins Recipe
- Recipe for Bran Muffins
- Recipe of Currant Muffins
- How to make Cinnamon Crunch Muffins?
- How to make Banana Bran Muffins?