Financial institution play a vital role in a country’s economy and business world. But this financial institution are not free for problems.
So, here we give some major and common problems of financial institutions in Bangladesh below:
Problems of financial institutions
- Political instability
- Lack of awareness
- Lack of investment climate
- Lack of investment company and merchant banks
- Lack of information about the loaners
- Failure to produce collateral
- Legal problem to realize loan
- Complex and time consuming procedure to sanction loans
- Government interference
- Lack of supervision
- Default culture
- Rate of interest
- Failure to reach the loan to the needy
- Problem of determining priority
- Problem of determining the amount of credit
Other Content of Business Finance:
- What is the Definition of Finance?
- Scope and Functions of Business Finance
- Principles of Business Finance
- Types of Business Finance
- What are the Sources of Business Finance?
- How to Manage the Finance of a Firm?
- Specialized Financial Institutions in Bangladesh