The formal celebration of your success or your organization’s success just around the corner. You plan that you invite your company’s Co-workers. Even though it is a formal and professional event, but you want to make the celebration friendly and warm. What types of invitation you should use to invite for the celebration or launch party? Sending each guest, a formal invitation letter for the launch party is a great solution.
You can send a formal letter with a personal touch. Each person felt that you or your organization personally invite him or her for this special moment.
When you invite a person you should maintain formality that’s matched the position of workers in the organization. As like the company has staff, senior officers, junior officers, boss or anyone else. The letter will be changeable through the position of the workers. Here is a sample invitation letter of a launch party. Launch party may be formal or informal. You can use this format of the invitation letter for dinner both formal and informal.
Sample invitation letter for the Launch party
|(Name of recipient)
(Address of recipient)
Date: 13th December 2016
Sub: Invitation letter for Launch.
Our company’s CEO will be the chief guest of this launch party. He will discuss our next target and He also wants to appreciate you all for this big success.
Our company thinks every single person’s contribution make a great result for our company.
We hope you will attend the launch party. Please let us know if you will be attending as soon as possible.
With warmest regard
You May Like Also:
- All types of letters with sample
- All Invitation letter sample / format / template / example
- Invitation letter for a business meeting
- Survey invitation letter
- Trade show invitation letter
- Invitation to tender letter
- Hotel reservation letter
- Sponsorship invitation letter
- Grand opening invitation letter
- Invitation letter for employee training
- Business trip Invitation letter
- Invitation letter to shareholder to join as a board of director
- Job interview invitation letter