The kale and beans in this dish are alkaline-forming (acid-lowering). And nutritionist Kimberly Snyder says her clients who eat 80% alkaline-forming foods notice that skin become more hydrated with fewer lines. Let’s see the skin boosting sautéed kale recipe.
Ingredient of skin boosting sautéed kale recipe
- 2 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil +additional for drizzling
- 1 lg clove garlic, minced
- 1 lg bunch kale, chopped
- 1 can (15 oz) navy or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- HEAT oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook 1 minute.
- ADD kale and cook, stirring, until wilted, 3 to 4 minute. Add beans and heat through.
- SEASON with salt and pepper. If desired, drizzle additional oil over the greens.
Nutrition: (per serving) 115 cal, 7 g pro, 19 g carb, 4 g fiber, 2.5 g fat, 0.5 g sat fat, 364 mg sodium
You may like also
- Heart Healthy Pork Chops with Walnuts and Prunes Recipe
- Recipe of Currant Muffins
- Strawberry Orange Muffins Recipe
- A Delicious Peanut Butter Muffins Recipe