There are many specialized financial institutions in Bangladesh. A list of this kind of institution are given below:
Financial Institutions in Bangladesh
- Bangladesh Shilpa Bank (BSB)
- Bangladesh Shilpa Rin Sangstha (BSRS)
- Investment Corporation of Bangladesh (ICB)
- Bangladesh House Building Finance Corporation (BHBFC)
- Bangladesh Small and Cottage Industries Corporation (BSCIC)
- Bank of Small Industry and commerce (BSIC)
- Industrial development Leasing Company of Bangladesh (IDLC)
- Saudia-Bangladesh Industrial and agriculture Investment company Limited (SABINCO)
- Industrial Promotion and Development Company of Bangladesh (IPDCB)
- United Leasing company Limited (ULC)
Other Content of Business Finance:
- What is the Definition of Finance?
- Scope and Functions of Business Finance
- Principles of Business Finance
- Types of Business Finance
- What are the Sources of Business Finance?
- How to Manage the Finance of a Firm?
- Problems of Financial Institutions in Bangladesh