I am sure that you don’t find any who don’t like chocolate and muffins. Specially when I am talking about triple chocolate muffins I am sure that your can’t resist your temptation.
So, mothers and wives get ready to serve a delicious food because now we share a triple chocolate muffins recipe with you all.
Ingredient of Triple Chocolate Muffins
- 3 squares (3 oz/90 g) unsweetened chocolate
- 3 squares (3 oz/90 g) semisweet chocolate
- ¼ cup (2 oz/60 g) unsalted butter
- ½ cup (2 ½ oz/75 g) all-purpose (plain) flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup (4 oz/125 g) sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanillas extract (essence)
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules or powder
- ½ cup (2 oz/60 g) semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup (2 oz/60 g) chopped walnuts
The chocolate flavor is well-suited to this dense, brownie like muffins, and they are great for packing in lunch boxes or taking on picnics. Take care not to over bake them; they should remain moist in the center.
Preheat an oven to 350˚F (180˚C). Butter standard muffin tins.
Combine the unsweetened and semisweet chocolates and the butter in the top pan of a double boiler and place over simmering water. Stir frequently until melted and smooth. Set aside to cool slightly.
In a small bowl stir and toss together the flour, baking powder and salt; set aside. In another bowl combine the eggs, sugar, vanilla and coffee granules or powder.
Beat until light and bout double in volume (a hand-held mixer is useful for this step). Beat in the chocolate mixture will be stiff, almost like a dough.
Spoon into the prepared muffin tins, filling each cup about two-thirds full. Using moistened fingertips, smooth the top of each muffin.
Bake until they look dry on top, about 15 minutes. Do not over bake; the centers should remain moist. Cool in the tins for 10 minutes, then remove.
Makes 12 standard muffins
Other Content of Muffin Recipe:
- Muffin Baking Basics
- Cooking Equipments for Mixing, Shaping and Baking Muffins
- How to make Corn Kernel Bacon Muffins?
- Cornmeal Nugget Muffins Recipe
- Recipe for Buttermilk Bacon Muffins
- How to make Spice Muffins Recipe?
- Poppy Seed Muffins Recipe
- Peanut Butter Muffins Recipe
- How to make Pear Pecan Muffins?
- Healthy Oat Bran Muffins Recipe
- Strawberry Orange Muffins Recipe
- Recipe for Bran Muffins
- Recipe of Currant Muffins
- How to make Cinnamon Crunch Muffins?
- How to make Banana Bran Muffins?