Entrepreneur is a person who shifts economic resources out of an area of lower need into an area of higher productivity and yield. Let us know who is an entrepreneur:
Who is an entrepreneur?
- Is able to recognize potentially profitable opportunities;
- Is able to conceptualize the venture strategy;
- Has lots of energy, an idea and a dream and willing to drive hard to make his chose course of action work;
- Is a risk taker;
- Has the need or high achievement;
- Is growth oriented;
- Is an innovator;
- Decision maker etc.
Finally, entrepreneur is a person who takes the risks necessary to organize and manage a business and receives the financial profits and non-monetary rewards.
Other Content of Entrepreneurship:
- Traits / Qualities of an Entrepreneur
- Major Functions of an Entrepreneur
- Importance of Entrepreneurship Development
- Are Entrepreneurs Born or Made?
- Entrepreneurship Development as a Strategy for Industrialization
- Essential of Entrepreneurial Development Assistance
- Entrepreneurship Development Training
- Constraints and Problems of Entrepreneurship Development
- How to Develop Entrepreneurship Business?