Whole wheat walnut bread is really very delicious to me. I think I can make it properly so here I share a recipe of whole wheat walnut bread with required element.
Ingredients of Whole Wheat Walnut Bread Recipe
- 1 ½ cups (7 ½ oz/235 g) whole-wheat (whole meal) flour
- 1 cup (5 oz/155 g) all-purpose (plain) flour
- 1 teaspoon banging powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda (bicarbonate of soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ cups (12 fl oz/375 ml) buttermilk
- 1/3 cup (3 fl oz/80 ml) vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup (4 oz/125 g) molasses
- 1 cup (4 oz/125 g) chopped toasted walnuts
Dark and dense with a wheaty flavor and the crunch of walnuts. Serve this eggless bread with hearty soups and stews, main course salads, or fruit and cheese, a very good bred for so little effort, and it makes nice breakfast toast, too.
Preheat an oven to 350˚F (180˚C). Grease and flour a large (9-inch/23-cm) loaf pan.
In a large bowl stir and toss together the whole-wheat flour, all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside. In a medium bowl whisk together the buttermilk, oil and molasses until smooth. Stir just until blended.
Spread evenly in the prepared pan. Bake until a thin wooden skewer inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean, about 55 minutes. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
Makes 1 large loaf
Other Content of Bread Recipe:
- Some important quick bread basics tips
- Whole Wheat Bread Recipe
- Oat Flour Bread Recipe and it’s elements
- How to Prepare Pistachio Olive Bread?
- How to Prepare Vegetable Nut Bread?
- Nine Grain Bread Recipe
- How to make a delicious Fruit Bread?
- Patsy’s Honey Nut Bread Recipe
- A Delicious Lemon Bread Recipe