A number of ways and means may be adopted for the success of (Strategic Human Resource Management) SHRM. These advantages of success of strategic human resource management are briefly enumerated below:
Advantages of success of strategic human resource management
- Proper policy: Policy is a proper guideline and tactful procedure that may correct the work activities to the goal hi a strategic way. Before establishing policy, some integrated strategic human resource aspects must be considered as a major panacea, hi our country, it is not effectively practiced in organizations. So all organizations need to know SHRM and how it may be established as well as what procedures and techniques may be applied successfully to implement the policy. Some issues may he considered for the success in our country.
- Acceptability of policy: In the present scenario in Bangladesh, HRM is not strictly practicing. To make the policy of SHRM Effective, management should make the subject of human resource management easy to the employees and should make them easy to go through the policy. That’s why the policy should be acceptable. As a result the success of strategic human resource management will happen and will enrich day by day.
- Capability: Capability is one of the most important means to success of strategic human resource management in Bangladesh or in any country of the world. Capability is the basic quality of any management that enables organization to perform effectively and efficiently. In Bangladesh people are very much competent in some sectors to manage the organization tasks in various ways. In some sectors the human resource management are not effective or capable to perform the strategic human resource management tasks in Bangladesh. Some have the lack of capacity in technical aspects or knowledge aspects. However, in Bangladesh, the capacity of individual must be increased to perform the SHRM tasks effectively. Only capable individuals can improve the whole strategic human resource policy of an organization.
- Top management support: To establish successful SHRM in an organization, top management support is a must. Top management develops strategic human resource activities and formulates these activities for organization’s success. If top management of an organization does not support any activity they will not be successful.
- Trade union support: Trade union provides its vital support for the development of the organization. Trade union directly influences the productivity of the organization. If trade union does not process the input correctly, output target cannot be achieved. So management must understand the importance of trade union. If management wants success of SHRM in the organization, they will need proper trade union support.
- Impartiality: In order to get success in the implementation of SHRM, Bangladesh management need to be impartial and neutral in their work. Partiality often causes bad selection for the organization. The practice of impartiality in the management works greatly for the organization. The people, who are selected for the organization impartial 1 y, can become a great asset.
You May Like Also:
- Causes of inefficiency of strategic human resource management in Bangladesh organizations
- Need for High Level Values of SHRM in Bangladesh Organizations
- Importance of strategic human resource management in Bangladesh organizations
- Objectives of strategic human resource management in Bangladesh
- Proposed model for strategic human resource management in Bangladesh
- Problems of strategic human resource management in Bangladesh
- Factors Determining the Efficiency of SHRM in Bangladesh
- Nature of Strategic Human Resource Management Practices in Bangladesh
- Principal Task of Strategic Human Resources Management
- Importance of environment for strategic human resource management
- Management Guidelines for strategic human resource management
- 5 Ps of Strategic Human Resource Management
- Process of Strategic Human Resource Management
- 13 Models of Strategic Human Resource Management
- 7 Barriers to Strategic Human Resource Management
- 6 Characteristics of Strategic Human Resource Management
- Job analysis strategic choices for human resource management