In one word definition of productivity is output per hour. But this is far too simple Productivity comes in various forms. For example, some are defined it as the change in unit labor costs or how much each item costs to produce.
Others suggest that is the value of production overpaid hours. This ratio determines profitability as well as productivity. Whichever Productivity is defined; it is used to determent whether the firm has been successful.
Defining productivity in a service organization is not easy. While output per how could be measured by the number of customers serviced, other factors come into play.
Two of the recurring factors are quality and service in the practice of most goad organizations is to provide the fastest, most efficient, and friendliest service possible to any and all customers.
In terms of Productivity, this may mean minimizing errors or eliminating stress. In any case, the idea is to make the service industry more productive by having better-serviced customers.
You May Like Also:
- 17 Benefits of High Productivity
- 10 major causes of low productivity
- Relationship between training and productivity
- How technology increases productivity
- Role of Society for Increasing Productivity
- Role of Government to Increase Productivity
- Role of Trade Union Leaders for Increasing Productivity
- 10 Management techniques to improve productivity
- 12 Factors affecting productivity in an organization
- Motivational tools for employees to improve productivity
- Measuring productivity in the workplace
- Role of Family Members & Religious Leaders in Improving productivity
- Existing Productivity Level in the Public Industries Sector in Bangladesh
- Reasons of low productivity in private organization in Bangladesh
- Means of Maintaining Productivity Level in Public Organizations Bangladesh