The nature and characteristics of the existing productivity level in the public industries sector in Bangladesh can be explained in the points below:
Productivity level in the public industries sector
- The productivity level in the public sector industry is much lower than in the private sector industry.
- More employees than actually needed.
- A trade union is much more powerful than the private sector.
- Corruption is one of the reasons for low productivity.
- Management is not good enough to run the production and the industry.
6. Proper training and motivation are not provided to the employees.
7. Employees don’t better about the production and the company. They work for their own benefit.
8. The production facility is outdated or absolute.
9. The public industry is not technologically improved.
10. Employees don’t feel any competition in the industry they think that they have no competitor.
You May Like Also:
- Definition of Productivity
- 17 Benefits of High Productivity
- 10 major causes of low productivity
- Relationship between training and productivity
- How technology increases productivity
- Role of Society for Increasing Productivity
- Role of Government to Increase Productivity
- Role of Trade Union Leaders for Increasing Productivity
- 10 Management techniques to improve productivity
- 12 Factors affecting productivity in an organization
- Motivational tools for employees to improve productivity
- Measuring productivity in the workplace
- Role of Family Members & Religious Leaders in Improving productivity
- Reasons for low productivity in a private organization in Bangladesh
- Means of Maintaining Productivity Level in Public Organizations Bangladesh