The letter contains an invitation that applies to children of their parents. Children are the residents of Canada. The parent stays in another country like India. In this letter, the children want their parents will go to Canada for visiting them. This letter is recipient in the Canada visa application center.
The purpose of this visit is social. In this letter, Children apply for permission to visit their parents in Canada. This is a sample of an invitation letter for visiting Canada that will help you with how one can apply for the invitation of his/her family and relatives to visit them.
Normally we think that the invitation letter recipient is the guest, but for this purpose, the recipient of this letter is the visa application center.
Invitation letter for visiting Canada
|Your address in Canada|
Your phone number
Canada Visa application center
7/f west area, Grand Rock plaza
No 13 Xin Zhong,
Dongcheng District, Beijing 100027
Sub: Invitation letter
The purpose of the visit is social and as well as tourism in Canada. During their visit, they will stay with us and we will take full responsibility for them including medical, food, ticket fare from India to Canada and back, rent, trouble expenses within Canada, Medical Insurance, and all the financial responsibility.
We will also ensure that they will leave Canada before the expiration of their authorized stay. Please, kindly grant them a visa.
Please do not hesitate to contact us via telephone or email for future any kind of inquiry.
More letter sample
- All types of letters with sample
- All Invitation letter sample / format / template / example
- Invitation letter for international visitors
- Invitation letter to visit the USA
- Invitation letter to visit Australia
- Invitation letter to visit the UK
- Invitation letter for speaker
- Contoh invitation letter
- Invitation letter for chief guest
- Letter of Invitation to Attend a Seminar
- Invitation letter for the conference
- Retirement party invitations letter
- Immigration invitation letter for a family member
- Advisory board invitation letter
- Media invitation letter
- Alumni meet invitation letter