Every model has some purposes / objectives. These purposes /Â objectives of the model discussed in the following paragraphs:
Objectives of the model
- To provide an overview of the system: Model gives an overview about the total system of the organization.
- To explain the whole system symbolically: In a model sometimes some symbols are used. By consulting these symbols reader or observer can explain in his own way the elements of the system
- To identify the location of the components: With a view of identify the location of the components it carries some importance.
- To explain the significance of the elements: Location of the components can signify the importance of that particular component of the model. For knowing the significance model may be consulted.
- To interpret the whole theme of the system: With the intention of interpreting the theme of model it carries importance. Otherwise, the reader would have to go in details of system
- To save time of a reader or researcher: Time is a prominent consideration for both the reader and researcher. Model can help both of them to save their valuable time.
- To give idea about anything in a framework: With the help of a model anybody interested to know the system and may have an idea. That can help him to take a preliminary decision to proceed further.
Related Content of Models of Organizational Behavior: