Organizational counseling is an essential fact for every type of organization. But many industries are now trying to improve the condition of counseling. Here is some discussion presented for the improvement of organizational counseling.
How to Improve Organizational Counseling
1. Lack of proper knowledge: Because of lack of proper knowledge improvement of organizational counseling is hampered. So here counseling programs cannot be spread so much.
2. Narrow outlook towards counseling: People have a narrow outlook toward counseling. This is another reason for counseling program is not so far successful.
3. Influencing power of the manager: In many cases, the manger has not have the Influencing power to motivate the employee.
4. Strong logic about a particular fact: Some people are comparatively more emotional than any other country’s people. So they cannot give strong logic about counsel.
5. Strong personality of manager: Many times managers cannot maintain a strong personality. They are getting biased by political parties. So proper counseling cannot be ensured.
6. Tactful management: Tactful management is very rare in any organization. For that reason, organizational counseling program is not effective in any organization.
7. Sympathy to the client: Not showing sympathy to the employee is another problem. Managers are trying to get out of this situation.
8. Lack of consistency: There is a problem of lack of consistency in her. People cannot consistency their emotions.
9. Lack of experience and training: Managers cannot give proper training to the employee. So sometimes effective counseling cannot be ensured.
10. Lack of intention: Sometimes, we see that people are not interested t listen to anyone.
Though we have many lacking in many sectors now many of our organizations try to improve the conditions. And it is believed that counseling programs will be very effective in the future days to come.
Related Content of Organizational Counseling:
- What is the Definition of Counseling?
- Importance of Organizational Counseling
- Objectives of Organizational Counseling
- Functions of Organizational Counseling
- Benefits / Merits / Advantages of Organizational Counseling
- Guidelines of the Organizational Counseling
- Factors Affecting Organizational Counseling
- Characteristics / Qualities of a Good Counselor
- Disqualification of a Counselor
- Different Types of Organizational Counseling
- Features of Organizational Counseling
- Process or Models of Organizational Counseling
- Areas or Scopes of Organizational Counseling
- How to Make Organizational Counseling Effective?