A few qualities are required for strategic human resource management (SHRM) in Bangladesh. The more the quality more the strength of SHRM (strategic human resource management). These qualities of a successful SHR manager are mentioned below:
Qualities of successful SHR manager
- Strong analytical skills.
- Foresight and knowledge of events and changes in the contemporary world.
- Alignment with the organization’s strategic plan.
- All managerial skills and knowledge.
- Drive for self and organizational development.
- Innovation and adaptability.
- Understanding of the general and business culture of Bangladesh.
- Strong liaison with people in the industry, government, and political parties.
- Characteristics leading to and influencing power.
- Sound knowledge and adaptability of technology and technology changes in the industry.
- Physical and mental fitness for continuous strict supervision.
You May Like Also:
- Role of Government for an Effective SHR Department
- Role of trade union leaders in Establishing SHR Department in Bangladesh Organizations
- The Necessity of Country Bound Culture in SHR Managers in Bangladesh Organizations
- Reluctance to Open New SHR Departments in Bangladesh Organizations
- Culture and Values Level of SHR Managers in Bangladesh Organizations
- Need for Efficiency of SHR Manager in Bangladesh Organizations