Bangladesh is confronted with severe unemployment and underemployment problems. The problems are becoming worse day by day with the increasing growth of unemployed population in the country. The worst sufferers are the educated and half-educated youths.
It is the responsibility of the government and the society to provide gainful employment opportunities for the youths and use their energy for predictive purposes.
However, promotion and development of micro enterprises and labor-intensive small and medium industries could be an important strategy to overcome these problems.
Bangladesh has an immense potentiality in terms of resource endowments, both material and human for the development of industries.
Importance of entrepreneurship development
- Decrease unemployment: Development of entrepreneurship can reduce unemployment dramatically. Because if entrepreneurship is develop in any country it should need large number of worker for every stage. So, it can reduce unemployment.
- Reduce capitalization: This is era of capitalization. And capitalization rise because of some massive entrepreneur. But if we can develop entrepreneurship in large volume it can create competition in market and reduce capitalization.
- Economic balance of the country: It can bring economic balance of a country because when a business entrepreneur starts its operation it involves much people in economic condition.
- Local resource can be used: Entrepreneurship development ensure uses of local resources. And it increase local cash follow.
- Rise per-capita income: An entrepreneur may arrange employment for many unemployed it reduce unemployment problem as well as rise per capita income.
- Improve living standard: As I said in the previous paragraph a successful entrepreneur can manage some employment so, it improve living standard.
- Economic Independence: Entrepreneurship gives a man economic independence which is really very important.
- Overall Development: Economic development is overall development and entrepreneurship development brings us financial development.
Other Content of Entrepreneurship:
- Who is an Entrepreneur?
- Traits / Qualities of an Entrepreneur
- Major Functions of an Entrepreneur
- Are Entrepreneurs Born or Made?
- Entrepreneurship Development as a Strategy for Industrialization
- Essential of Entrepreneurial Development Assistance
- Entrepreneurship Development Training
- Constraints and Problems of Entrepreneurship Development
- How to Develop Entrepreneurship Business?