The proverbial myth that ‘Entrepreneurs are born but no made’ is no longer a valid concept. So, let’s discover are entrepreneurs born or made again.
Are entrepreneurs born or made?
In fact, it always has been taught and learned except that the education delivery system has been an informal one, built around an entrepreneurial father’s family, commercial orientation, needs, and tradition of a particular cultural group.
The truth of the matter is that experiences are made and forge, by learning experiences.
However, no one denies the fact that a certain level of intelligence, energy, achievement orientation, etc. is required.
A good deal of evidence now exists that entrepreneurial traits and tendencies can be developed or enhanced thought formal training and education.
Eminent psychologist, McClelland has proved through experimental studies that people with a need for high achievement characteristics can be developed as entrepreneurs through entrepreneurship development training, offering assistance, and creating favorable conditions for business.
The concept for entrepreneurship development through training has been originated and established on these principles.
Other Content of Entrepreneurship:
- Who is an Entrepreneur?
- Traits / Qualities of an Entrepreneur
- Major Functions of an Entrepreneur
- Importance of Entrepreneurship Development
- Entrepreneurship Development as a Strategy for Industrialization
- Essential of Entrepreneurial Development Assistance
- Entrepreneurship Development Training
- Constraints and Problems of Entrepreneurship Development
- How to Develop Entrepreneurship Business?