Current time nanny is a great buzzword for working mothers. It is really a matter of tension to leave your child to a nanny who is newly appointed. You may take some steps to reduce your tension. Here are some common nanny interview questions.
You should take the following document of your nanny that is very important:
- National ID card
- Permanent address and present address
- Agencies detail information (in case she/he comes from agencies)
Table of Contents
Some Ideas for Nanny Interview Questions
Personal background of the nanny
- What about her parents?
- About her brother and sister
- About her childhood
- About her interest and hobby
- What is your greatest strength
- What is your greatest weakness
- About her current position and why he/she wants to leave that
- About her long term goal
Nanny Interview Questions Regarding child and child care knowledge
- why do you want to be a nanny
- what type of quality do you have that makes you a good nanny
- Is it enjoyable for you to give care to or look after a child?
- Do you have any experience in this profession?
- What type of activities would you do with my child (mention your child’s age)?
- Do you know how to handle when crying or temper tantrums?
- Is it comfortable for you to help with homework?
- Is it ok for you that care child’s friends in the daytime?
- According to your experience, what is the challenging and interesting part of your job?
- can you prepare food
- what kind of food do you prepare for this age of the child
Emergency medical care
- do you have any training in first aid
- What do you do in case of a blow to the head?
- What do you do in case of choking?
- What do you do in case of a high fever?
About driving License
- Do you have any driving license?
- What type of car do you have?
- Can you drive an automated car?
- Do you have insurance for your car?
You might ask some open-end questions to measure childcare knowledge
- My two-year-old child is fine when I go to work but at noon he is vomiting. What do you do?
- What do you do if my child is very upset after the separation of parents?
You May Like Also: