An interview is intended to perform many things. Functions of job interview has great importance for both interviewer and interviewee.
Functions of job interview are as follows :
- Interview obtains facts, opinion, or attitudes from the candidate or interviewer.
- Interviewer provides facts, opinions, or attitudes to the interviewee.
- The employment interview is an opportunity to hire and interviewer. Whereas it I the opportunity to get a suitable job for an interviewee.
- In a case of a persuasive interview, interviewer tries to persuade the interviewer to shape up attitude or behavior.
- Performance appraisal interview gives the employee feedback regarding his performance and help to encourage and reward employees.
- The interview can recognize the performance of a respondent under streets.
Therefore interviewer and judge the competence and ability of an interviewee to work under pressure.
You May Like Also: