Social system has a great importance in our day to life as well as for organization, society or even in an office.
Some importance of social system for organization are discussed below:
Importance of Social System
- Organizational Strength: The strength of any organization increases through social system. Employees are in contract for various purpose and thus the connectivity is developed with each another.
- Lessening Complexity of Human Relationships: Social system decreases the complexity of human relationships. People come closer to each another and they get clearer idea. As a result they face less complexity.
- Maintaining Management Process: Social system helps in maintaining smooth process of management. Because human being only the main part of the management. So if they become well-connected each-another, then the management will get favor of it.
- Congenial Atmosphere: Social system helps to development a congenial atmosphere because in a system people are working where very less problems are aroused.
- Discipline: A social system is developed by many years through which it also develops many years through regulations. By these people can know the discipline and make it applicable.
- Goal Orientation: In an organization or in a system there are some goals where everyone is working to achieve it. An established social system makes the engaged people goal oriented.
- Anticipation: People can anticipate by observing changes of the environment. Social system can help in this regard. For directing any organization in the right truck anticipation capability needs to be devolved.
- Adaptability: Member of the organization needs to increase adaptability in a changing and multidimensional environment. Social system helps in increasing this power. So the member can easily be adapted.
- Labor Management Relation: A good social system facilitates to maintain good labor management relation among the employee.
- Participation: When in an organization good social system exists employees are interested and make proper participation in all activities.
- Attitude: When employees exists in a good social system their attitude become positive which is very much required by an organization.
- Job Satisfaction: When in an organization good social system exists everything is doing smoothly job satisfaction may increase.
- Team Spirit: Where people work in a well established system then they are satisfied and their team spirit will increase.
- Utilization of Technologies: When people are satisfied about their job and the system is well established utilization of technologies is enhanced.
- Organizational Peace: Where people work under a good social system organizational Peace is ensured.
- Good behavior pattern: By working in a good social system employee behavior pattern become good.
You May Like Also:
- How to Maintain Social Equilibrium?
- Causes of Breakdown of Social System
- Objectives of Maintaining Social System
- What are the Objectives of Organization Systems?