Current time nanny is the great buzz word to working mother. It is really matter of tensed to leave your child to a nanny who is newly appointed. You may take some step to reduce your tension.
You should take following document of your nanny that is very important:
- National ID card
- Permanent address and present address
- Agencies detail information (in case she/he come from a agencies)
Some Ideas for Nanny Interview Questions
Personal background of the nanny
- What about her parents?
- About her brother and sister
- About her childhood
- About her interest and hobby
- What is your greatest strength
- What is your greatest weakness
- About her current position and why he/she want to leave that
- About her long term goal
Nanny Interview Questions Regarding child and child care knowledge
- why you want to be a nanny
- what type of quality do you have that make you a good nanny
- Is it enjoyable to you give care or look after child?
- Do you have any experience in this profession?
- What type of activities would you do with my child (mention your child age)?
- Do you know how handle when crying or temper tantrum?
- Is it comfortable to you to help in home work?
- Is it ok to you that care child’s friends in day time?
- According to your experience what is the challenging and interesting part of your job?
- can you prepare food
- what kind of food you prepare for this age of child
Emergency medical care
- do you have any training about first aid
- What you do in case of blow to the head?
- What you do in case of choking?
- What you do in case of high fever?
About driving License
- Do you have any driving license?
- What type of car you have?
- Can you drive a automated car
- Do you have insurance for your car?
You might ask some open end question to measure child care knowledge
- My two year old child is fine when I go to work but at noon he is vomiting. What you do?
- What you do if my child is very upset after separation of parents?
You May Like Also:
- Important tips for interview to be a successful interviewee
- How to start a job search to find your dream job