The main objectives of organization systems is to run systematically, specific, measurable, short-term, observable behaviors.
The objectives are the steps needed to get there to know about social systems, culture, needs, values, beliefs and customs are the main objectives of learning systems.
Objectives of organization systems
- Think of objectives as tools we use to make sure us to reach our goals. They are the arrows we shoot towards our target (goals).
- Developing Goals: To achieve the success, there should be a specific well defined goal.
- Clear goal motivates people, Remove the ambiguity.
- To earn leadership ability and to gain a greater appreciation for tasks and also to achieve the goals through completes the task with no errors or minimum acceptable error.
- To develop criteria for measuring success. System helps to create criteria on the basis of which success can measure. If there is any shortfall identified necessary action can be taken to overcome.
- To add experience in terms of though and knowledge.
- To accumulate experiences such as learning about the cultures of different people and basically customs and traditions worldwide. These helps in communication business, economic activate diplomatic as well as any bilateral issue, development works, well diversified workforce and other important aspects.
- To reduce Risks and use opportunities there are chances that the risks may actually turn out to be a lucrative proposal for the company.
- To increase tolerance levels and change perspectives. System allows to do work or any decision with tolerable limit.
- To Gain expertise in the working fields. It helps in greater productivity, quality and greater ability sustain in the competitive position.
You May Like Also:
- How to Maintain Social Equilibrium?
- Causes of Breakdown of Social System
- Importance of Social System for Organization
- Objectives of Maintaining Social System