Usually recommendation letter has been prepared for a friend, former employee colleague. The following matters should be considered for recommendation letter. We also provide some recommendation letter sample to make it very clear.
- How long you have known the person.
- The nature of your relationship or acquaintance (friend, teacher, colleague).
- The person who act as a reference should aware of applicant’s qualifications, character and working capabilities.
The enthusiasm of the person who act as reference about the candidate is reflected in the amount of detail you provide. The enthusiasm of the person who act as reference about the candidate is reflected in the amount of detail you provide.
Detail statement will do a lot for the candidate and provide a positive impact regarding job. Familiarity with the person for a long time and good relationship helps a person for strong recommendation.
On the other hand the recommendation letter does not show the same importance in the context of less familiar person.
Recommendation letter sample for employment
I heartily recommend Miss Shuva as an addition to your staff in your renowned organization. Shuva had worked directly under me for three years. She started as an Assistant Research officer now she has been promoted an officer for her efficiency and responsibility. She is also popular for her amicable personality.
During her working period the organization flourished significantly. She has several publications also.
I definitely recommend you to hire Shuva as a research officer to you renowned organization. And I also hope that her efficiency will help to flourish/succeed your organization.
More letter sample:
- All types of letters with sample
- Sample Thank You Letter for Recommendation
- Sample of thank you letter for donation
- Reference letter sample / example / format / template
- Thank You Love Letter Sample
- Thank you letter sample / format / example / template