An organization can no avoid it’s liabilities for leadership weaknesses. In the following points liabilities of organization for leadership weaknesses may be discussed in detail:
Liabilities of organization for leadership weaknesses
- Absence or lack of organizational culture: Due to lack or absence of organizational culture in Bangladesh. Leadership function has not maintained here. Organizations come up with traditional culture.
- Discriminatory behavior: For perfect leadership one has to behave rationally, to his employees but in our organization discrimination’s attitude found in most cases.
- Lack of cultural motivation: In Bangladesh employees are not motivated by the organization. So they have no leadership quality in them.
- Lack of creativity or innovation: In Bangladesh most organization has less creative people and also although there is some creative people but they are not encouraged by their top management for their creativity. Organizational people are habituated with traditional thinking.
- Lack of business knowledge: In our organization employees is not that much knowledgeable about their area. As a result they do not able to lead other people in this respect and organization does not arrange any training program to enrich the professional knowledge to be a leader.
- Flexibility in work: In our organization employees are not flexible in their work but to be a leader he must be flexible in his work. This is another weakness to be effective leadership.
- Luck of organizational structure: In our organization has not established the proper design to do the work. The organization has not created proper environment within the organization.
- Absence of dynamism: Organizational dynamism is an almost prerequisite for an effective leadership culture but in Bangladesh most of the organization in not dynamic in that sense.
- Conservative financial behavior: In most of the organization of Bangladesh there is lack of reward incentive or other financial support system for better productivity in the organization. As a result, employees become de-motivated to be an effective leader.
You May Like Also:
- 17 essential skills of a good leader which can make a leader best
- Barriers to Leadership Development
- Attitude of Worker Union Leaders to Participant
- Difference between Management and Leadership