An organization can no avoid its liabilities for leadership weaknesses. In the following points liabilities of organization for leadership weaknesses may be discussed in detail:
Liabilities of organization for leadership weaknesses
1. Absence or lack of organizational culture: Due to the lack or absence of organizational culture in Bangladesh. Leadership function has not maintained here. Organizations come up with traditional culture.
2. Discriminatory behavior: For perfect leadership, one has to behave rationally, to his employees but in our organization discrimination’s attitude found in most cases.
3. Lack of cultural motivation: In Bangladesh, employees are not motivated by the organization. So they have no leadership quality in them.
4. Lack of creativity or innovation: In Bangladesh, most organization has less creative people, and also although there are some creative people they are not encouraged by their top management for their creativity. Organizational people are habituated with traditional thinking.
5. Lack of business knowledge: In our organization employees is not that much knowledge about their area. As a result, they are not able to lead other people in this respect and the organization does not arrange any training program to enrich the professional knowledge to be a leader.
6. Flexibility in work: In our organization employees are not flexible in their work but to be a leader he must be flexible in his work. This is another weakness to be effective leaders.
7. Luck of organizational structure: In our organization has not established the proper design to do the work. The organization has not created a proper environment within the organization.
8. Absence of dynamism: Organizational dynamism is almost a prerequisite for an effective leadership culture but in Bangladesh, most of the organization is not dynamic in that sense.
9. Conservative financial behavior: In most of the organization of Bangladesh there is a lack of reward incentives or other financial support systems for better productivity in the organization. As a result, employees become de-motivated to be an effective leader.
You May Like Also: