Obviously, an organization can be benefited by analyzing jobs. There are some most important and common advantages of job analysis which are mentioned in the following points.
If the job analysis is compelling successfully, employees, as well as management, may be benefited. For gaining the benefits, management and employees should, therefore, very caution.
Though job analysis plays a significant role all told alternative human connected activities. However, each method has human interventions additionally suffers from some limitations but, job analysis may make it easy. The method of job analysis additionally has its constraints. So, allow us to discuss the benefits and downsides of job analysis process at length. Below, I’m explaining you 8 major advantages of job analysis.
Advantages of job analysis
- Clear idea: The individual job holder obtains a clear idea of his main responsibilities. By getting this clear idea a job holder can fully concentrate on his job. And this concentration of an employee can change the picture of an organization.
- Job improvement: It provides the individual with a basis of arguing for changes or improvements in his job (e.g. job redesign). We know that man can do his/her best if he/she like his job. So, it ultimately brings better for a company.
- Relevant information: It provides the individual with relevant information in respect of an appraisal he or she may have.
- Opportunity to participate: It may provide the individual with an opportunity to participate in setting his own.
- Provides initial Hand Job-Related Information: The work analysis method provides with valuable job-related information that uniquely helps all the managers and all good job analyst the duties and responsibilities of a particular job, risks and hazards concerned in it, skills and talents needed to perform the work and alternatively connected data.
- Helps in making Right Job-Employee: It is often one in all the principal crucial management activities. Filling the proper person during a right job vacancy may be a check off skills, understanding, and competencies of time unit managers. Job Analysis helps them perceive what sort of worker is going to be appropriate to deliver a particular job with success.
- Guides through Performance Analysis and Appraisal Processes: Job Analysis helps managers evaluating the performance of workers by examination the quality or desired output with delivered or actual production. On these bases, they appraise their performances. The method helps to decide whom to push and once. It additionally guides managers in understanding the ability gaps so the right person may be work at that particular place so as to induce desired output.
- Helps to decide Compensation Package for a particular Job: A real and unbiased method of job analysis helps managers in determining the acceptable compensation package and advantages and allowances for a specific job. This is often done on the idea of responsibilities and hazards concerned during a job.
You May Like Also:
- 7 Types of Job Analysis Information
- Job characteristics model Hackman and Oldham
- 6 important job redesign approaches
- 10 Ways to Use Job Analysis Data
- Strategic Framework for Implementing Job Redesign Model