While no one can accurately pit diet the future state of benefits with a high degree of certainty, one analysis suggests the following trends. Let’s know how to ensure future benefits changes of employees.
Future Benefits Changes
- More Paid Leave: Leave will be provided for long-term “refresher” sabbaticals and for social service pursuits.
- Education and Training: Rapidly changing job skill requirements and a shortage of new entrants into the labor force -will compel employers to regularly of far education and training programs leaves, and reimbursement for a wide variety of training to employees.
- Career Planning: Many employers will offer formal career counseling programs to help employees plan careers that adjust to their changing lives.
- Housing: Moving assistance and mortgage aid will become even- more common.
- Late Retirement: As baby boomers age and shortages of workers and skills in- crease, companies will be bending over backward to help their older employees by granting vacation-trips, shorter hours, and bonus plans that reward employees for staying on past a certain age or period of service.
- Domestic Partner Benefits: Some organizations are offering domestic partner benefits to the potential executives and employees. These benefits help the company as well as managers and employees to get target achieved. Partners help in various ways perform employee duties at his / her home.
- Vacations: Employees will be able to “buy” extra vacation time if they deserve it by trading it for other available benefits such as sick leave or even a portion of hospital care.
- Health Care: Universal coverage under a national system will be available in some forms.
You May Like Also:
- Definition of fringe benefits
- Objectives of fringe benefits
- Measurement Issues of benefits
- Types of employee benefit plans
- Steps for Benefits Plans
- Corporate Efforts to Measure Benefits