Organization needs to practice participation to achieve some objectives. These are 10 objectives of teamwork described below-
Objectives of teamwork
- Greater Voice in Decision: A primary goal of employee participation is to give organization a greater voice in decisions about work related matters. Employee can share their problem. They also suggest some solutions to those problems.
- Economical: Increasing productivity by improving relation between the major two parties tin the organization. Employees can produce quality product. Workers become more skill-full of which reduce the level of wastage.
- Social: Organizations are considered as social system. Participation considers the workers as human being. Participation increases the dignity to the employees.
- Psychological: Participation change employee behavior. Employees consider themselves as an integral part of the organization. As a result employees get the mental satisfaction.
- Industrial Democracy: participation is a means to achieve industrial peace and harmony. A way to industrial democracy. It leads to higher productivity as well as increases production.
- Quality of working life: Improves the quality of working life to he employees. Because it allows the workers involvement in work. And satisfaction obtained from work by various ways.
- Mutual co-operation: To secure the mutual co-operation of employees and employers in achieving industrial peace. It helps achieving greater efficiency and productivity in the interest to the enterprise, the workers, the consumers and the nation. So mutual co-operation can play a great role in economical development of a country.
- Conflict resolution: It is easier to create a conflict than to resolve one. Some of the decision may crate conflict between the parties. But when there are participatory management chances of conflict is very low.
- Better team effort: Team effort is very important for smooth running of an organization. In a participatory environment every member has scope of sharing their suggestions and ideas. As a result a better team can be build.
- Human Resource Development: Participation provides education to workers in the management of industry. Informal leaders get an opportunity to reinforce their position and status by playing an active role in decision-making and by inducing the members of the group to abide by them.
You May Like This:
- 10 essential Objectives of Teamwork to achieve Organizationâ€™s goal
- Importance of Team for an Organization
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Teamwork