Everyone who wants to be a good leader should know the nature and characteristics of a good leader cause this is the key way to be a good leader.
So here we give some very important nature and characteristics of a good leader as follows:
Characteristics of a good leader
- They selfly connive. They want to think for themselves first.
- They ate not honest enough.
- Most of the leaders are not skilled but they don’t disciples it.
- They are not open to his or her subordinates
- They are not willing to make a decision in a democratic fashion
- They are not willing to make followers.
- They act like an autocratic leader.
- They want to take all the credit for success.
- Educational qualification is not so high. So they don’t absence to give any personal drive.
- Personal integrity and accountability.
- They are too much flexible to some followers without any reason.
- Giving rewards and punishment towards the subordinates is not properly distributed or clear.
- In Bangladesh, most of the leaders are not adaptive to the changing environment.
- They have a lack of self-confidence.
Related Content of Leadership:
- Characteristics of Effective Leadership
- Some Essential Leadership Skills to be a Good Leader
- 9 Most Important Functions of Leadership
- Styles of a Leader
- Circumstances Which Make a Leader Ineffective?
- Two Most Important Keys to Effective Leadership
- Contribution of Management in Developing Leadership
- What Circumstances Situation Can Make a Person Leader?
- Role of Government to Leadership Development
- Roles of Management for Leadership Development
- Roles of Parents in Leadership Development
- Roles of Trade Unions in Leadership Development
- Role of Social Elites in Leadership Development
- Persons Responsible for the Shortage of Good Leadership
- Prospects of Leadership
- How Can We Create Good Leaders in Organizations?