This is really very essential to maintain social equilibrium for our next generation so, we discuss some way how to maintain social equilibrium:
Maintain social equilibrium
- A system is said to be in social equilibrium when its interdependent parts of each subsystem will adjust any change in the other subsystems and will continue to do so until equilibrium is reached.
- A theoretical state of balance in a social system referring both to an internal balance between interrelated social phenomena and to the external relationship the system maintains with its environment.
- It is the tendency of the social system, when disturbed, to return to its original state because any small change in a social element is followed by changes in other related element that works toward diminishing the first disturbance.
- Success of the open society the development of the individual is necessary through the cultivation of one’s abilities and the possibility of cooperation at the social level. All these stages and levels of personal activity are important for the social and political stability of our time.
- In reality, it is necessary to unify both tendencies the trend toward the cooperation essential for social stability and the trend toward political cooperation. A good political situation helps create a positive atmosphere in everyday life and abandons ideological instructions.
- The first requisite of a stable political situation is political balance. For this there is need on active and appropriate cooperation between the various political parties. As a political way of solving problems democracy supposes the participation of all social classes and groups in the formation of the political scene.
- It is necessary to stress the importance of moral values, because they support this cooperation and participation among individuals and between social level: for such participation in the micro sphere of society is possible only when we respect our own social interests as well as those of others.
- The importance of a balance in social interests which respects and is respected by all members of all social groups, and its implementation under a general principle of subsidiary, transforms their interrelation and determines the micro structure and the forms of cooperation among individuals.
- This makes possible recognition of the value of individuals and their participation in work or political groups with respect to both their interests and those of the whole group. In this way it is possible to reconcile the world views, systems of values, and ways of thinking of various social groups and individuals, not only in the micro spheres of society, but in society as a whole including both the work sphere and those of economic and social life based on individual activity.
- It is possible to develop stable social cooperation based on fairness and trust by all individuals in all spheres of society. This cooperation is based on the need for political and economic stability in the social system which is the foundation upon which individuals can develop and creatively exercise their abilities.
- Social stability must be realized through the historical and social conditions we created for this the first and most important condition of an open society is the development of the inner potentials and abilities of individuals. This in turn is related to the development of social and political stability and thereby to the realization of an open society.
You May Like Also:
- Causes of Breakdown of Social System
- Importance of Social System for Organization
- Objectives of Maintaining Social System
- What are the Objectives of Organization Systems?