The organizational mood is very important for an organized workplace. The importance of organizational mood in the workplace is described as follows:-
Importance of organizational mood
1. Productivity increased: Due to the positive organizational mood there remain good relationships among top-level management and lower-level worker. As a result decision-maker orders efficiently performed by workers which increases the productivity of the organization.
2. Low relations: Mood increases the relationship among the workers and owner or top-level managers.
3. Loyalty: Good organizational mood increases worker’s feelings about their organization. The measure of commitment based on obligation or, in consumer preferences
4. Avoiding insubordination: To be of a lower rank and/or be subject to the commands of another. In an organization, where good organizational mood prevailed good relations exist among workers and owners/decision-makers, as a result, nobody feeling lonely. Everybody helpful to each other and conflict about subordination reduce.
5. Grow personal behavior: When an existing a good environment in an organization employee felling better and personal behavior gradually developed.
6. Establishing a chain of command: Good chain of command established due to positive organizational mood.
7. Playing perfect role: When exist positive organizational mood everybody responsible for each other and accountable. As a result, everybody performed his duty perfectly. Recognition for better performance can expect.
8. Customer service: Increase the quality of customer service. Mood affects service quality delivered to customers which, in turn, affects customer relationships. Customer service is interactions between customer and producer at the time of sale, and thereafter. Customer service adds value to a product and builds enduring relationships.
9. Greater quality: When every employee performed their duty perfectly, they automatically service the quality of the organization increase.
10. Interpersonal Cooperation: Everybody is helpful to each other, there is no conflict among the employee it will increase interpersonal skills.
Related Content of Organizational Mood:
- What is the Definition of Mood?
- Objectives of Organizational Mood
- Different Types of Mood
- Factors Affecting Organizational Mood
- Some Characteristics of Moodiness
- Guidelines for Organizational Mood
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Organizational Mood
- Organizational Mood and Organizational Behavior
- Proposed Model of Organizational Mood