Organizational mood is very important for an organization work place. Importance of organizational mood in work place is described as follows:-
Importance of organizational mood
- Productivity increased: Due to the positive organizational mood there remains good relationship among top level management and lower level worker. As a result decision maker order efficiently performed by worker which increases productivity of the organization.
- Low relations: Mood increase the relationship among the workers and owner or top level mangers.
- Loyalty: Good organizational mood increase workers feelings about their organization. Measure of commitment based on obligation or, in consumer preferences
- Avoiding insubordination: To be of a lower rank and/or be subject to the commands of another. In an organization, where good organizational mood prevailed good relation exist among workers and owner/decision makers as a result no body feeling lonely. Everybody helpful to each other and conflict about subordination reduce.
- Grow personal behavior: When exist good environment in an organization employee felling better and personal behavior gradually developed.
- Establishing chain of command: Good chain of command established due to positive organizational mood.
- Playing perfect role: When exist positive organizational mood everybody responsible to each other and accountable. As a result everybody performed his duty perfectly.
- Recognition for better performance can expect.
- Customer service: Increase quality of customer service. Mood affect service quality delivered to customers which, in turn affects customer relationships. Customer service is interactions between customer and producer at the time of sale, and thereafter. Customer service adds value to a product and builds enduring relationship.
- Greater quality: When every employee performed their duty perfectly, they automatically service quality of the organization increase.
- Interpersonal Cooperation: Everybody is helpful to each other, there is no conflict among the employee it will increase interpersonal skill.
Related Content of Organizational Mood:
- What is the Definition of Mood?
- Objectives of Organizational Mood
- Different Types of Mood
- Factors Affecting Organizational Mood
- Some Characteristics of Moodiness
- Guidelines for Organizational Mood
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Organizational Mood
- Organizational Mood and Organizational Behavior
- Proposed Model of Organizational Mood