There are many barriers to leadership development which described below. To develop a effective leadership we should overcome this all barriers.
Barriers to leadership development
- Lack of respect: The society is becoming more complex day by day and everybody is out of mind to his leader. They are not respect to his boss.
- Conspiracy: May be this is the most common nature in Bangladeshi people. If someone proceeds with some issue, there is group or individual who will make some conspiracy against the new leader to inclement.
- Lack of trust: People of Bangladesh are very much afraid of new leader, because in the past there were many who have betrayed the cable motion. So, when he is focused someone people start to find some reason behind his activates.
- Corruption: Corruption has totally changed the mentality of the people. When somebody invests some money which is quite natural to maintain group is called the most corrupted people. As a corrupter person who has not to be as leader for lead to his subordinates.
- Immature media: An immature media is the reason to break down the leadership development. Media in Bangladesh is very much immature and always works in favor of someone rather 10 people the news in a constructive way for the welfare of the society.
- Money: Money is the most important factor to develop the leadership. As the numbers of participant and the people has changed their mentality by spending & taking. For a new corner it is quite impossible to gather some people expending money to achieve a goal.
- Economy: An economy is the factor that not to be a leader because many people are living under poverty line. They are not support in economically ways and that’s they rare not became a leader.
- Availability of leader: Everybody seems to be mustering of all and they are not ready to accept any good advice or suggestions.
- Scope of new comer: There are some established leader in all sector and these experienced leader always try to depress other so that he or she can rule over the while life.
- Nepotism: This is the problem for become a leader. As a leader who is responsible to his relative as a result the leader cannot become a leader to lead the others.
- Terrorism: Terrorism is the problem that an individuals who are not to come in leader. When an individual become a new leader on a particular sector, in this sector the political aspect impose as a result who are not to do the work according to his ways.
- Education: There are many people in Bangladesh those are not qualified to become a leader but lots of people in our country those who are a leader and who lead the any jobs.
- Gender, Sex, Religion: Depending on area or sector these factors play a vital role, Organization for this some potential candidate always fails in our national election.
- Emotion: There are lots of leaders in Bangladesh who are driven by emotion for completing the leadership task. In this reason he or she cannot be become a good leader.
You May Like Also:
- 17 essential skills of a good leader which can make a leader best
- Liabilities of organization for Leadership Weaknesses
- Attitude of Worker Union Leaders to Participant
- Difference between Management and Leadership