There are many roles of social elites in leadership development these are as follows:
Role of social elites in leadership development
1. Support: Social leaders support the contribution of others. Hence people get encouragement to develop leadership.
2. Reconciliation: Social leaders reduce tension. Reduction in tension helps to reconcile disagreements.
3. Sense the mood: Social leaders sense the mood of the group. This sensing of moods helps members become aware of it.
4. Modification: Social leaders help to modify the position of the members. It helps to reduce errors.
5. Participation: Social leaders facilitate the participation of all members. It reduces the gap and conflict between the members.
6. Evaluation of effectiveness: Social leaders evaluate the group’s effectiveness. This evaluation reduces the conflict and ambiguity between the members. Hence it helps to develop leadership.
7. Coordination: Social leader’s help to blend the ideas of direct maintain the coordination among all members of a group.
8. Recognition: Social leaders recognize the contribution of all members. Social leaders judge the member’s contribution and given the reward.
9. Inspiration: Social leaders inspire the members of a group to perform better. Their inspiration increases the productivity and creativity of the members.
10. Increases cooperation: Social leaders help a group of people to enhance cooperation among them.
11. Motivation: Social leaders give good motivation to the members of a group.
12. Discipline: Social leaders help a group work in a disciplined manner. They reduce the conflict among all the participants.
Related Content of Leadership:
- Characteristics of Effective Leadership
- Some Essential Leadership Skills to be a Good Leader
- 9 Most Important Functions of Leadership
- Styles of a Leader
- Circumstances Which Make a Leader Ineffective?
- Two Most Important Keys to Effective Leadership
- Contribution of Management in Developing Leadership
- What Circumstances Situation Can Make a Person Leader?
- Nature and Characteristics of a Good Leader
- Role of Government to Leadership Development
- Roles of Management for Leadership Development
- Roles of Parents in Leadership Development
- Roles of Trade Unions in Leadership Development
- Persons Responsible for the Shortage of Good Leadership
- Prospects of Leadership
- How Can We Create Good Leaders in Organizations?