An organization must make four basic choices with regard to socialization and the development of employees.
Choices to training and development of employees
- Creative Employees: Does the firm want employees, who conform to the organization, or does it want employees who are creative and show innovation?
- Match the Culture: How well does the organization’s culture match the organization’s overall strategy? If the match is not good, decisions about what and how to change must be made by the SHRM (strategic human resource management).
- Developing or Hiring: SHR (strategic human resource) manager must decide whether organization will develop its present human resources or hire experienced and rained manpower.
- Marginal Performance: At this stage, organization should fund out some ways of improving the performance of marginal employees or decide to replace them for greater interest.
You May Like Also:
- Meaning and Definition of Management Development
- Difference between training and development
- Ethics in training and developmen
- Aims and objectives of training and development
- Training and Development Institutes in Bangladesh