There are following element to influence an individual becomes a effective leader. So, we discuss her some essential skills of a good leader.
Skills of a good leader
- Pro activeness: Leaders are proactive to their actions. They take decision in advance to fulfill the organizational goal.
- Cognitive ability: Leaders have good relationship with peoples. A good relationship brings good result.
- Future foolproof: He has the ability to take decision considering future needs. On the other hand he has the ability to forecast future goals.
- Flexibility: Leaders in BD organization have flexibility in taking decision. They do not rigid with their decision.
- Puritan: Leaders in BD organization polite. They maintain good behavior to their subordinates or follower.
- Tenacity: Leaders are achieving the organizational goal by their perseverance quality. They try again and again to fulfill the organizational goals.
- Skills: Skill in doing particular jobs is the strength of Bangladesh Organization, leaders, Skilled leader are setting examples to their follower.
- Motivational ability: Leaders have to have good motivational quality.
- Intelligence: Leaders have intelligence in handling adverse situation.
- Creativity: Creativity is the strength of Bangladesh Organization leader. People have good contribution in giving new thing.
- Educational knowledge: Education increases a man’s knowledge. A leader should have the educational knowledge.
- Technical skill: In Bangladesh there have many types of leader such as union leader who has the technical skill.
- Decision making: Al leader ha strength of taking decision at the right time.
- Forecasting: Leader has the ability of forecasting future situation or future goals.
- Personality: As a leader who has super quality of personality which may influence other to listen to the leader.
- Popularity: As a leader who has enough popularity in a particular area and they attract others.
- Positive attitude: Leader of a person who has positive attitude to take any decision on a reasonable condition.
You May Like Also:
- Liabilities of organization for Leadership Weaknesses
- Barriers to Leadership Development
- Attitude of Worker Union Leaders to Participant
- Difference between Management and Leadership