Organizations are that much interested to open SHRM (strategic human resource management) division/department in an organization. Reluctance to open new SHR departments is shown as follows:
Reluctance to open new SHR departments
- The concept of HRM is not well established among executives.
- Business personnel’s lack of knowledge about SHRM. They sometimes misinterpret it with the functions of HRM (Human Resource Management).
- No availability of qualified personnel in the field of SHRM (strategic human resource management).
- Management is not interested to establish departments where the core objective is so specific.
- Scarcity of resources like funds is another cause of reluctance.
- The way of doing business is different in Bangladesh. Abroad organization’s strategy is fixed concerning the HR Department. So, people involved in the business in Bangladesh take SHR as a tool not helpful for them.
- Managers do not need an SHR department separately.
You May Like Also:
- Role of Government for an Effective SHR Department
- Role of trade union leaders in Establishing SHR Department in Bangladesh Organizations
- Necessity of Country Bound Culture in SHR Managers in Bangladesh Organizations
- Culture and Values Level of SHR Managers in Bangladesh Organizations
- Qualities of Successful SHR Manager in Bangladesh
- Need for Efficiency of SHR Manager in Bangladesh Organizations