We all face financial problems in life due to which it becomes hard for us to pay our bills, especially the rent is the major part of our regular spending. When you write an apology letter to your landlord for delayed or non-payment of rent, always truthful in your reasons.
Some landlords can be angry whatever the reason is, but some landlord’s tenants understand the problems of their tenants. When you wanted to write an apology letter to the landlord, come to the point directly without beating around the bush.
Bring immediate attention to the landlord of the matter. A sample apology letter to landlord is given below:
Apology letter to landlord for late payment
|Date: September 21, 2020
Dear (Receiver’s Name),
I do understand that this creates an inconvenience for you. I am very sorry and I know that this is probably very frustrating. I need your cooperation regarding this matter. I am expecting to receive my salary this week. And only then I can pay the rent. You have been a wonderful landlord so far and I hope I have been good tenants as well. I would highly appreciate it if you understand my problems and accept the delayed rent payment.
I assure you this will not happen again in the future as my job is running very smoothly and my financial condition is improving as well. Thank you for understanding this matter.
Again, I sincerely apologize. I will send my rent payment as soon as I get paid.
More Sample Letter
- All types of apology letter
- All types of letters with sample
- Apology letter for mistake
- Apology letter for lying
- Apology letter for being disrespectful
- Apology letter for hurt feelings
- Apology letter for not attending an event
- Apology letter for being rude
- Apology letter for misconduct
- Apology letter sample to the patient
- Apology letter for cancellation of the event
- Apology letter for misunderstanding
- Apology letter for damaged property
- Apology letter for miscommunication