A business apology letter should be very formal and sincere. There should be a specific reason behind the cause of apology. It’s not so uncommon. Most of the time, we spend at our work. Though we are human, we can make a mistake of some kind and need to say sorry for it. A sample business apology letter for inconvenience to the company is provided on this page with the right format. It may help you to write a formal apology letter.
Business apology letter for inconvenience
By including a breakdown with notes of this apology letter to a boss, you can see how easily it can modify to any situation. It is very important that your boss understands that you sincerely regret what happened by you.
|Date: September 21, 2016
At our company, Customers satisfaction is our first priority and we take pride on it. But, it is a matter of sorrow that we can’t meet your expectations. Honestly, we deeply value of your relationship with us (or company name) and we also asked you to please feel free to provide feedback about our service. Please give your valuable comments on our comment box. Your comments will help us to meet with our lacking’s. We will look forward to you and continue our service. If there I anything else that I can do, please let me know.
You May Like Also
- All types of letters with sample
- All kinds of Apology Letter Sample
- Apology letter to the customer
- Apology letter to client
- Apology letter for bad service
- Apology letter for shoplifting
- Apology letter to employer
- Apology letter to company
- Professional apology letter to client
- Apology letter for not attending a meeting
- Apology letter for late submission
- Apology letter to manager
- Apology letter for not attending interview
- Late payment apology letter
- Apology letter for plagiarism
- Apology letter for absence from work
- Apology letter to supervisor